Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Innocent - Book Review

Since I really like to read and it's one of my favourite hobbies, I'd like to write about a book which I really enjoyed.

Last month I read a book called Innocent written by Anne Cassidy. This book is really interesting. I had never read any books by Anne Cassidy before so I didn't really know what this book was about exactly. However I decided to read it because my classmate had suggested it. Before she gave it to me, she told me a bit about it, and I got really interested.

This book is about a family - a brother (Brad), a sister (Charlie) and their dad but there wasn't a mum. Their dad was trying to take care of them both. But one day the police came to their house and they took Brad to the police station. They were asking him questions about a crash that happened but he didn't know anything about it. Charlie was trying to help him but he didn't want and so she knew that he was innocent. She also knew who was the guy to blame - it was her brother's best friend, Denny, with whom she used to go out.

If you've never read the book, I suggest you do!

Thank you!

Emilia

No comments: