Thursday, June 06, 2013

Horrid Henry and Perfect Peter

For once, Horrid Henry was being good. He was sitting on the sofa with a book. On the other hand, Perfect Peter was pinching, hitting and kicking Henry. It was very unusual for Peter to be doing such a thing. It was Henry who was normally naughty.

That got them into a fight. Henry shouted: "Mum! Dad! Peter is being mean to me! I wasn't being mean to him! It's not fair. You always tell me off when I am mean to him."

"I'm coming," shouted dad. "I do not believe you."

"How did this start?" asked mum. "I said: how did it start?"

Well, I don't know what would have happened if dad hadn't come in shouting "Supper!" After supper, everything was forgotten.

But I do think that the names in this story should have been swapped.

Maisie
Grade 4

No comments: